tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 12 12:19:38 1998

Re: Announcements: HolQeD 28 w/ Okrand Interview!!!

ja' Lawrence:
>HolQeD volume 7, number 4 (whole number 28) was turned in to the printer
>yesterday. It features the longest and arguably the best interview we've
>done with Marc Okrand in the last seven years (courtesy of Will Martin).

buy' ngop.  buy'law' je HolQeDvam. :)

>Will did an excellent job, and gets Marc to comment very specifically
>throughout the piece.

jaS jIpIHbe'.  reH De'na' nejbej charghwI'.

>His remarks in this interview are going to produce
>some big changes through the Klingon community.

QaQ choH...'e' vItul.  choH vIHajbe'bej, 'ach loQ mubItmoH De'vam.

>The issue also features one
>of the best pieces of cover art we've done. Trust me, you'll like it.

DevwI'ma' quv vIvoqqang.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level