tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 08 18:18:05 1998

tojbogh pa' & the KLI New Words List

>> Speaking of which, has "tojboghpa'" been added to the list yet?
>>
>> SuSvaj
>
>ghobe'. mu'vam vIghovlaHbe'. mungDaj 'oH nuq'e'? KGT? There are
>definitely words in KGT body text I don't have yet. If anyone
>would like to expidite my research by giving me such words and
>the page number for each in KGT, or otherwise let me know about
>any new words AND THEIR SOURCES, this task will proceed much
>more quickly.
>
>charghwI' 'utlh

It's {tojbogh pa'} "holodeck" actually - two words.

And it's not from KGT, but from Star Trek Communicator #104 (1995).  If
you don't have the text for the bits of Klingon Okrand provided the
translations for, here they are again:

              STAR TREK COMMUNICATOR (#104, Aug-Sep 1995)

tlhIngan jabbI'ID le'   Special Klingon issue

malja' permey           trademarks
Hov leng ngoDHommey     Trekbits
QumwI'                  Communicator
Hov leng De' chu'       Star Trek Update
Qu' vu'wI' yaH          Mission Ops
De' naw'wI'             Data Access
tojbogh pa' tuHmey      Holodeck Adventures
Hov leng QeD            Treknology
DIvI' tamey ngo'        Federation Archives
ghotpu' tamey           Personnel Files

    mayqel Do'rIn           Michael Dorn
    raqSan bIQ-DawSon       Roxann Biggs-Dawson
    rabe'rIt 'o'raylIy      Robert O'Reilly
    mayqel 'anSa'ra         Michael Ansara
    jan kalI'qoS            John Colicos
    barbara' ma'rIch        Barbara March
    ghuwI'nItlh wa'lIS      Gwynyth Walsh

I don't have the page refs, as I don't own a copy of this Official Fan Club
magazine, but I trust the source.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons