tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 08 13:13:36 1998

Re: Fw: walls

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998 12:00:52 -0800 (PST) SuSvaj
<[email protected]> wrote:

> At 09:41 AM 12/8/98 -0800, you wrote:
> >Obviously, the New Words List needs updating. I hope to get the
> >Bird of Prey poster sometime over the next week. I'll try to
> >update the list with words from both these sources soon.
>
> Speaking of which, has "tojboghpa'" been added to the list yet?
>
> SuSvaj

ghobe'. mu'vam vIghovlaHbe'. mungDaj 'oH nuq'e'? KGT? There are
definitely words in KGT body text I don't have yet. If anyone
would like to expidite my research by giving me such words and
the page number for each in KGT, or otherwise let me know about
any new words AND THEIR SOURCES, this task will proceed much
more quickly.

I do need to confirm the source, however. We don't want another
{'I'} on our hands.

charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level