tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 08 14:37:17 1998

Re: Fw: walls

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998 14:33:47 -0800 (PST) Lansing Klingon Club
<[email protected]> wrote:

> >> Speaking of which, has "tojboghpa'" been added to the list yet?
> >>
> >> SuSvaj
> >
> >ghobe'. mu'vam vIghovlaHbe'. mungDaj 'oH nuq'e'? KGT?
>
> The source is "Star Trek Communicator, Special Klingon Edition".  As I
> understand it, all Klingon translations in that issue were done by Okrand,
> and the word "tojboghpa'" did appear in reference to "holodeck".
>
> SuSvaj

Was that {tojboghpa'}, or was that {tojbogh pa'}?

The latter makes a lot more sense and would not have necessarily
constituted a new word entry, though I guess I should do it just
for people to have something they can look up for "holodeck".

Could I get a confirmation on this from someone who has a copy
of this original source?

charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level