tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 08 14:15:41 1998

Re: Fw: walls

At 01:30 PM 12/8/98 -0800, you wrote:
>On Tue, 8 Dec 1998 12:00:52 -0800 (PST) SuSvaj
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> At 09:41 AM 12/8/98 -0800, you wrote:
>> >Obviously, the New Words List needs updating. I hope to get the
>> >Bird of Prey poster sometime over the next week. I'll try to
>> >update the list with words from both these sources soon.
>>
>> Speaking of which, has "tojboghpa'" been added to the list yet?
>>
>> SuSvaj
>
>ghobe'. mu'vam vIghovlaHbe'. mungDaj 'oH nuq'e'? KGT?

The source is "Star Trek Communicator, Special Klingon Edition".  As I
understand it, all Klingon translations in that issue were done by Okrand,
and the word "tojboghpa'" did appear in reference to "holodeck".

SuSvaj

There are
>definitely words in KGT body text I don't have yet. If anyone
>would like to expidite my research by giving me such words and
>the page number for each in KGT, or otherwise let me know about
>any new words AND THEIR SOURCES, this task will proceed much
>more quickly.
>
>I do need to confirm the source, however. We don't want another
>{'I'} on our hands.
>
>charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level