tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 16 18:45:01 1998

qaD chu'

A quick count of all the 3-letter palindromes in my compiled dictionary
shows that 61 of the possible 105 letter combinations are defined at least
once. <b> is the only consonant to not begin (and end) a three-letter
palindrome. All the other 20 consonants start at least one. Can you list all
61 and give at least one translation for each?

Don't respond with the answers - they're all in the dictionaries and on the
new word page. If you accept the challenge, simply respond with how many you
could come up with without cheating. Honor above all...

To be fair - her's how many per consonant.

b - 0 ch - 4 D - 2 gh - 4 H - 4
j - 4 l - 2 m - 3 n - 4 ng - 2
p - 4 q - 3 Q - 3 r - 3 S - 5 t - 3
tlh - 3 v - 2 w - 1 y - 2 ' - 3

(For the record, I only could remember 24...)

Qermaq

Back to archive top level