tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 08 14:55:59 1998

Re: Hi All!

Greetings tlhIngans!

> > Another question. Are you mainly young people? My yardstick is my own age of forty'ish, and are your familys, children(?) as interested as yourselves?

Hi! I'm only 11 and became interested in Klingon when my clasmates at
school began bringing in Klingon phrases. Naturally I lloked up a
Klingon Website and found the KLI. Yadda, yadda and now I'm here. My dad
is also interested in Klingon.
A question for you: out of pure curiosity, are your family members as
interested in stuff like this (as yourself)?

jItlheD. (my humble un-greeting)
QapwI'
--A great man once said: "reH qaw yaywI'mey. yaywI' Qav: roj wa'logh
jIHegh...."   (roughly translated) vIteH? 'Iv Sov?

Back to archive top level