tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 08 08:19:34 1998

Re: Hi All!

> 0) I'm a first generation Trekkie - watched TOS before it was syndicated!
> Made Enterprise and Klingon models in Junior High... have doodled an
> infinite

oops - that should read "an infinite number of USS Enterprises on class
notes, meeting agenda's, styrofoam cups, book margins, over the last 30+
years....".

[I realize there are two classes of die hard Trek fans, the first
generation, like myself who can say "a fan for MOST of my life", and those
latter day trekkers who can say "ALL" of their life....]

   joel anderson * http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon * [email protected]
 **mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'**
     **Depart from evil, and do good; Seek peace, and pursue it**

Back to archive top level