tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 08 14:57:36 1998

Re: pojwI'

----------
> From: Terrence Donnelly <[email protected]>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: pojwI'
> Date: Thursday, April 09, 1998 3:08 AM
>
> At 03:55 PM 4/7/98 -0700, boSo' wrote:
> >does d'Armand Speers still post here and if so wheres this version four
> >keep reading about????
> >

> Are you thinking of my program Kliflash (I just announced the posting of
> v.4)?  pojwI' and Kliflash are very different in purpose: pojwI' is
> basically a look-up program (IIRC), while Kliflash is a vocabulary
> drill program.  Holtej wrote pojwI'; ter'eS wrote Kliflash.  If you're
> interested in Kliflash, you can find it on my website.
>
> -- ter'eS
>
> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/2711

nope'

i was thinking of pojwI', wich has your name in the credits, (I didn't
realize you'd also written kliflash, QoS jIH),  Will you be releasing v4,
(<kliflash> vIparHa'qu'   (v3))
pojwI' is what i am using at the moment to translate stuff, untill I find
my TKD

boSo' maw'Ha'qu'
(http://crash.ihug.co.nz/~grangenc)

Back to archive top level