tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 31 13:41:57 1996

RE: Short Beginner's Grammarian intro

jatlh voragh:

>  Wouldn't it be easier if the duty BG simply removed the "KLBC" tag from
>  the subject line him/herself when satisfied that the beginner understands?
>  Or maybe marked it "ex-KLBC" when releasing it? That way the rest of us
>  would be sure to know when it was appropriate to comment.

What if the *beginner* isn't satisfied?  :)

It's appropriate to comment *after* I've answered the letter.  However, please
keep the comments on a beginner's level.  *Any* letter marked KLBC, whether it
has an Re: or not, should be considered "beginner's talk."  If you don't want
to talk "beginner's talk," simply remove the KLBC header.  Note that
commenting on content and not grammar is probably not "beginner's talk."

SuStel
Stardate 96833.0

Back to archive top level