tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 30 20:21:40 1996

Re: Short Beginner's Grammarian intro

nughItlh pabpo'ma' chu'qu':
>Fortunately, I can summarize.  Any message with the letters "KLBC" in the
>subject line (which, of course, stand for "Klingon Language Beginner's
>C-something" (my guess is "Corner") is intended to be answered by the
>Beginner's Grammarian.  The idea is, putting "KLBC" in the subject line will
>make me notice it, and I shall read and answer it before anything else.  It
>also tells others *not to answer until the Beginner's Grammarian has answered
>the person's questions*!  Once I've gotten through it, feel free to respond,
>but please *remove the KLBC* letters from the header! [...]

Wouldn't it be easier if the duty BG simply removed the "KLBC" tag from
the subject line him/herself when satisfied that the beginner understands?
Or maybe marked it "ex-KLBC" when releasing it? That way the rest of us
would be sure to know when it was appropriate to comment.

>SuStel, pabpo' chu'
>Stardate 96832.2

Voragh
(who wonders if there is some system to your Stardates, or are you just
making them up as Paramount [HuD'a'?] seems to?)

Back to archive top level