tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 31 13:42:14 1996

Re: Changing of the guard

jatlh charghwI':

>  That is the natural force which
>  calls for a new grammarian. Sustel is ripe for this task. You
>  could see it at qep'a' wejDIch. There was a lot of "nudge, nudge,
>  wink, wink" by the Klingon elders whenever he walked near.

Really?  You kept it well hidden!  I was having too good a time getting to
have real Klingon conversations for the very first time!

>  Clearly, he was a ripe fool^h^h^h^h candidate for the task.

wejpuH, toDSaH^H^H^H^H^H^Hjupoy.  Qu'vam vIta'meH, jIpo'bej^H^H^Hlaw'.

:)

SuStel
Stardate 96833.0

Back to archive top level