tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 22 05:44:38 1996

RE: meqleH

>I once, long ago, posted to the list to see if anyone had a
>clarification of the correct spelling of the hand held weapon
>on a last season episode.  It sounded to me like [meqleH]
>but before I use that spelling I'd like to get another opinion.

Which episode was the name given so I know what tape to play?

DloraH
Hmmm...I don't recall.  I want to think it was the one in which Worf
broke Dax's [betleH] with it while on the HoloDeck practicing.
Not sure, sorry. I might have a tape of it, if so I'll get the name of
the episode.

HetaQ

application/ms-tnef

Back to archive top level