tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 22 09:02:37 1996

Re: meqleH

I believe the first episode we saw this weapon was the DS9 season opener
that introduced Worf to the show "Way of the Warrior".

Qapla'

qultIq HoS'etlh Kasara, Staff Officer - AKA Ben Warren
Klingon Imperial Diplomatic Corps - http://www.klingon.org
h: [email protected] w: [email protected]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Support STAR TREK: KLINGON The TV Series
http://home.earthlink.net/~splatgraphic/iktv/iktv.htm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Splat Graphics -Web Site Design Group [email protected]