tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 22 05:12:44 1996

Re: Klingon Uniforms

At 05:42 Pm 21/10/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Does anyone know who/where I can get a complete Klingon uniform? (under
>$300?)
>
>Also, do the types of armor reflect rank and/or position?
Have you tried contacting any of the KAG groups? They have many skilled
people who will make a complete costume to size for around about $90 US.
Most ships have a Quartermaster that could help.
Qapla'!
:t. Cmdr. T'kul
|    _    /\                        Lt. Cmdr T'kul vestai-ruatHa  |
|  /  `--'  \       Commander of The Klingon Assault Group (Aust) |
| /          \      		       Captain of the IKV Monarth |
| \   ___   */ <-KAG/Australia       				  |
|  `-'   `\_/    Grose Vale,                [email protected] |
|          v     NSW           http://www.ozemail.com.au/~kagaus/ |