tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Oct 13 19:08:21 1996

Re: Atributively used verbs - order by degree

I'd go for a simpler series:

Duj tInqu'
Duj tIn
Duj motlh
Duj mach
Duj machqu'

Five degrees of magnitude are enough so long as measurement is remaining
subjective, and this avoids the controversy over which is bigger, the big
ship, the not-huge ship, or the very-much-not-small ship. Different
people could easily interpret these differently, so why not forego the
negative when trying to describe a positive attribute?

charghwI'