tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 23 21:18:22 1996

Re[2]: KLBC: nuqjatlh?

On: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 "Mark J. Reed" <[email protected]> wrote

>Ben Warren wrote:
>>
>> I received a message in Hol from a friend, and while I understood most of
>> it, these two lines have me at a loss:
>>

> chay' Dochvam vIlan
>"How do I place this?"  or, colloquially, "What do I do with this?"
>Probably from the back of TKD.

>-marqoS

There is no such sentence in TKD. Instead there are two sentences which
were mixed here to make a new (strange?) one.

see p. 172:

What do I do with this? (i.e. How do I use this?)   chay' Dochvam vIlo'.
What do I do with this? (i.e. Where do I put this?) nuqDaq Dochvam vIlan.

macheq

macheq noychoH jemtoQ

Lasciate ogni speranza voi qu'entrate ...