tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 29 20:07:29 1995

Klingons at GenCon

If you are going to be at GenCon, please write me personal e-mail.  I
would like to be in contact with everyone on this list that will be
going.  I expect that the list should be up before GenCon, but you never
really know.

And for those going to the qep'a', when you get back, please tell me
everything you can about any scrabble that went on there.  I want as much
info as I can get before I finalize my plans for the game at GenCon.

janSIy

Back to archive top level