tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 29 20:12:48 1995

Re: Downtime

On Thu, 29 Jun 1995, David Barron wrote:

> HEY!!! Here's a suggestion:
>
> Lets all SPAM  alt.startrek.klingon  with our mail till the tlhingan Hol
> list is back up!
>
> This will let more of the Klingon "wanabes" know  about the KLI and
> and they might even LEARN something!

QaQ qechlIj.  I'll be on alt.startrek.klingon until the list is
back up so if anyone wants help with your Klingon from your friendly,
neighborhood Beginners' Grammarian, just put KLBC (Klingon Language
Beginners' Conference) in the subject line and I'll be around to answer
grammar questions or critique your writing, same as before.

> Dont know about you but I'll post there till the list is on line.

pa' SaghomtaH 'e' vItul.

> david

yoDtargh

Back to archive top level