tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 29 09:05:51 1995

Re: Downtime

On Thur Jun 29 David Barron wrote:

>HEY!!! Here's a suggestion:
>
>Lets all SPAM alt.startrek.klingon with our mail till the tlhingan Hol
>list is back up!

Pardon a couple of newbie questions. What is SPAM? (Besides a pork
product.) And how do you get to alt.startrek.klingon?

>This will let more of the Klingon "wanabes" know about the KLI and
>and they might even LEARN something!
>
>Dont know about you but I'll post there till the list is on line.

I'd love to, if I can get there.  (I'm on a computer at work with limited
capabilities, Netscape and nothing else.)  If not, I'll just stick to doing
my postal course lessons.

>david

r'Hul

Back to archive top level