tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 29 05:56:54 1995

Downtime

Since these are the last days that the list is going to be up, I wanted to
say something...  I'm going to miss you guys.  I've only been here for a
couple of months, but you guys are a definite lift during the work day.
Hope everybody has a great time at the qep'a', I'll be with you in spirit.
If anybody is going to Shore Leave 17 in Towson, MD the weekend before,
look me up.  I think I'm supposed to be on a panel about ST on the
Internet.  See you in a couple of months!

r'Hul
{{:-)   >
Klingon Kleavage Klub for Women

Back to archive top level