tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 27 15:35:58 1995

Re: klingon business card

> Ronn Kling
> Analysis, Modeling, and Application Development
>
> Ronald means "wise ruler" so I was thinking of something like

I would consider che'wI' 'ong, literally Cunning ruler. You might
substitute val (smart, intellegent) for 'ong (cunning)
Cunning sounds more Klingon.

> The next line is more of a problem.  poj means analysis so that is
> easy, but for modeling the best I can think of is "evaluate process"
> or chov mIw.  For application development I get "process write" or
> ghItlh mIw.  Any ideas out there??

Analysis, hmmm I would say pojwI', analyzer.
Modeling I am having a hard time with but Application Development you
might want to consider tobwI', "one who tests conclusively".

Note on these you are allowing yourself to be called an Analyzer and a
Tester instead of discribing your duties.

I look forward to see others suggestions.

David Barron

--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup