tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 27 09:10:03 1995

klingon business card

Hello everyone,

I am only on the second lesson on David Barron's course so I really
need some help on a little project of mine.  Because of my last name
I am ALWAYS being called a Klingon, so I thought a Klingon business
card might be a good gimmick to help people remember me.  My normal
business card is ;

Ronn Kling
Analysis, Modeling, and Application Development

Ronald means "wise ruler" so I was thinking of something like

Sov'a' che' or Sov'a' ta'.  Sov'a' (large knowledge?) seems to be a
good equivalent of wise. For ruler all I can find is che' (rule) or
ta' (emperor) (which may be fine, I tend to be a little egocentric).

The next line is more of a problem.  poj means analysis so that is
easy, but for modeling the best I can think of is "evaluate process"
or chov mIw.  For application development I get "process write" or
ghItlh mIw.  Any ideas out there??

Qapla'
-Ronn Kling

Back to archive top level