tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 09 11:58:07 1994

qepHommaj - update!

Below is the current status of the questions I've asked of those planning to
attend the meeting.  Jeremy Cowan is listed because, though he wasn't sure he
could attend, he did let me know what he liked on his pizza.

There's also a possibility that David Sturm might be joining us too.  Anyone
else?

Member          Beverage         za Yes              za No
===========     =========      ================    ====================
Cowan           clear pop?      everything but     shroom/onion/seafood
Dobelbower      7-up/GA        meat & cheese       anchovies
Ekstrom         Pepsi          olives & shrooms    meat!
Martin          7-up/GA        veggies & fruits    meat!
Schoen          DietCoke       MEAT!!! CHEESE!!!   Veggies! Yuck!
Shoulson
Speers
Yampell          ?????         meat & olives       all other veggies

Looks like Mark and d'Armond go without, and that Krankor is going to be very
thirsty.

Lawrence

:: Dr Lawrence M Schoen, Director   ::
:: The Klingon Language Institute   ::