tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 09 21:53:01 1994

Re: Qu'vatlh

*growl*

As with all good things, there's always a glitch.

*grf*

In the course of celebrating my anniversary last night, I was informed by
both fiance' and one of my sub-bosses that I don't really have the time
free to come to Philadelphia like I thought I did. Specifically, I have
to be in NJ on the 13th of July, which falls smack dab in the middle of
the week, and I'm not into the go for two days, fly home, fly back, and
spend the rest of the time. *grrrrrr* I think I'm going to hurt someone.
Nicely. {{:-)

At any rate, this means, HoD trI'Qal, that you'll have a room to yourself
unless you can convince another of the 'more vicious sex' to show up and
split the costs with you.

Hope I didn't dash any hopes or break any hearts (sic) and I will be
lurking about, doing my bardic thing from time to time.

Enjoy Philadelphia.

								-Sarah

Back to archive top level