tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 22 13:07:29 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] tlhInganpu' chu'

> Now if
> only I had a word for a 3-dimensional pu'jIn and a relative version of 'aD,
> I could talk about a model and what its scale is.

{velqa'} "copy, replica" seems perfectly fine to me for the "model"
idea. It was used in the Klingon Monopoly collector's edition to refer
to the chancellor's cane piece.

What do you mean by a "relative version of 'aD"? I would think that
talking about scale is as easy as saying that one inch on the model
represents twelve feet, or something like that.

-- ghunchu'wI'