tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 30 20:49:12 2010

Re: Reuters article about Jenolan Caves translation

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh ([email protected])

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 9:57 PM, Lucas C <[email protected]> wrote:
> Thanks, I'm wanting to start by reading Klingon text passages, and
> interpreting them to the best of my abilities.

pov Dupvetlh. QaQchugh tlhIngan ghItlhmey pab, moghojmoHbej pojlIj.

Excellent idea. Just make sure the text you use is well-written. You
wouldn't want to learn bad grammar.

> Is there anyplace that has these? Or should I go out and find some books?

Qo'noS QonoS yIlaDchoH.

You can start with The Kronos Chronicle, /QQ/

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level