tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 30 18:58:34 2010

Re: Reuters article about Jenolan Caves translation

Lucas C ([email protected])

Thanks, I'm wanting to start by reading Klingon text passages, and
interpreting them to the best of my abilities.
Is there anyplace that has these? Or should I go out and find some books?

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 9:48 PM, Elizabeth Lawrence <[email protected]>wrote:

> Generally this question would fall under the purview of the Beginner's
> Grammarian, but given that I don't think we have one at the moment I'll take
> a stab at it.
>
> The general rules are that posts should be either in Klingon or about
> Klingon, and that about Klinon is more in a linguistic sense than a current
> events sense, though most people aren't going to jump down your throat.  In
> any case, have fun and test your Klingon.
>
> pe'vIl yIghoj
> be''etlh
>
> > From: [email protected]
> > Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 20:46:24 -0400
> > Subject: Re: Reuters article about Jenolan Caves translation
> > To: [email protected]
> >
> > Interesting, good find.
> > It's a nice succinct summary I think.
> >
> > By the way, I'm new here, any specific rules?
> >
> > q'taq
> >

> > On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 3:13 AM, Darin Arrick <[email protected]
> >wrote:
> >

> http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE66Q5EF20100727?feedType=RSS&feedName=oddlyEnoughNews&rpci
> > > Darin Arrick

Back to archive top level