tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 30 18:49:46 2010

RE: Reuters article about Jenolan Caves translation

Elizabeth Lawrence ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Generally this question would fall under the purview of the Beginner's Grammarian, but given that I don't think we have one at the moment I'll take a stab at it.

The general rules are that posts should be either in Klingon or about Klingon, and that about Klinon is more in a linguistic sense than a current events sense, though most people aren't going to jump down your throat.  In any case, have fun and test your Klingon.

pe'vIl yIghoj
be''etlh

> From: [email protected]
> Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 20:46:24 -0400
> Subject: Re: Reuters article about Jenolan Caves translation
> To: [email protected]
>
> Interesting, good find.
> It's a nice succinct summary I think.
>
> By the way, I'm new here, any specific rules?
>
> q'taq
>

> On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 3:13 AM, Darin Arrick <[email protected]>wrote:
>

> > http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE66Q5EF20100727?feedType=RSS&feedName=oddlyEnoughNews&rpci
> > Darin Arrick

Back to archive top level