tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 30 19:51:09 2010

RE: Reuters article about Jenolan Caves translation

Seruq ([email protected])

> Thanks, I'm wanting to start by reading Klingon text
> passages, and interpreting them to the best of my abilities.
> Is there anyplace that has these? Or should I go out and find
> some books?

naDev bIqeqlaHba'.
paq Daghajbogh tIngu'.  TKD Daghaj'a'?  KGT Daghaj'a'?  (The Klingon Dictionary 'oS TKD; Klingon For
The Galactic Traveler 'oS KGT.)  ghIlghameS tu'lu'.
tlhIngan Hol lo'bogh webpages'e' lutu'lu'.

qeqmeH naDev tlhIngan Hol mu'tlheghlIj nap yIlab.  DIpoj, 'ej pIQaH.

DloraH
https://65.13.120.12/tlhIngan/

Back to archive top level