tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 27 12:20:41 2010

Re: Fwd: New Star Trek Convention in search of a linguist

Fiat Knox ([email protected])

> The following message appeared on the
> Klingon_Language discussion group
> hosted by the KIDC (Klingon Imperial Diplomatic Corps). I
> received
> permission to forward it here. The Trek Trax convention
> takes place February
> 18-20, 2011.

> We would love to have a Klingon language panel and were
> wondering if anyone
> was in this area and would like to do a panel?

Does one or more board aficionados live in the Atlanta, GA area? What with Dragon*Con and all, I feel pretty certain that some regulars here can attend.

I cannot attend at the moment, as I live in Blighty. I have no plans for anything beyond September 2010, so planning for my life as far ahead as 2011 is beyond my capabilities right now.

Has anyone else noticed, however, that the demand for Klingon linguists has begun to grow this year?

Just saying.

Back to archive top level