tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 27 11:35:14 2010

Fwd: New Star Trek Convention in search of a linguist

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh ([email protected])

The following message appeared on the Klingon_Language discussion group
hosted by the KIDC (Klingon Imperial Diplomatic Corps). I received
permission to forward it here. The Trek Trax convention takes place February
18-20, 2011.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: thepurpleklingon <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 2:11 PM
Subject: [Klingon_Language] New Star Trek Convention in search of a linguist
To: [email protected]

Hi there, my name is Theresa and I am the comm. officer for the IKAV
Nemesis. My husband Kevin Parker and I were asked to head up the Klingon
portion of the new Star Trek Convention Trek Trax Atlanta.

We would love to have a Klingon language panel and were wondering if anyone
was in this area and would like to do a panel?

http://www.trektrax.org/ this is the convention details.

http://www.housekoloth.com this is our website.

Thank you very much!

Back to archive top level