tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 21 14:24:29 2009

RE: U.S.Daq jIHtaH

MysticV ([email protected])

That rumor has been going around..
My spies tell me that no work has been started and none is going to in the
foreseeable future.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Krenath
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 3:01 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: U.S.Daq jIHtaH

SciFiWire.com has a story on 2/26/09 in which they state tha they have
confirmed that a contract has been signed with CBS/Paramount to reopen
Star Trek The Experience and move it downtown to the Neonopolis Center.

Originally they had wanted to open it in phases with the first phase
opening at the same time a the new movie but that didn't happen.

On Sep 21, 2009, at 4:51 PM, "MysticV" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> The Star Trek Experience Closed Last year.
> No word on if it will reopen somewhere else.

Back to archive top level