tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 26 14:29:30 2009

Re: nuqneH!

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Hi and welcome,

if you want to see what you can find to learn klingon, go visit this page.
It's all in german, but maybe it's agood start if you just click the pictures to get an insight into the different books:
http://www.qephom.de/d/books.html

Next, I like to mention my qepHom next month.
Unfortunately, it's also in German, but when we have non-german students, we try to also have some english lectures. Most of the attendees also speak english, so it might be a help for you.

Maybe you want to ask the owner of the klingonska akademien to join you, then you can help each other. Go, and ask him!

Greetings,
  Quvar 'utlh.