tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 26 14:49:00 2009

Re: nuqneH!

Michael Roney, Jr. ([email protected])

Let's try this again.
If I had know there was no BG, I would've been a little more informative.

As others have mentioned, you will need a copy of Marc Okrand's The
Klingon Dictionary.
Here in the states, it's readily available. But on-line is probably
your best bet.

There are of course other resources available, but this is what you'll
need to start with.

Feel free to post questions as you have them.
If we had a BG, I'd recommend adding "KLBC:" to your subject line, but
do to the lack of one, that seems rather pointless.

And here's the list"s FAQ: http://www.speers.nu/Holtej/klingon/faq.htm

~naHQun

--
~Michael Roney, Jr.