tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 06 14:25:51 2009

Re: The meaning of -moH

Brent Kesler ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

BTW, my descriptions of valency-change in causative constructions are
derived from:

Changing Valency: Case Studies in Transitivity. Ed. by rmw DIXON and
ALEXANDRA Y. AIKHENVALD. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2000.

bI'reng

Back to archive top level