tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 30 03:05:45 2009

Klingon on Swedish Television

Yens Wahlgren ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Hi,
In October Swedish Television made a tv-show about Klingon. I just wanted to post the links to the streamed show on the net before I disappears (Dec 31). Bits are in English and Klingon, so people on the list should be able to understand quite a lot. The interview with Lawrence is naturally in English (and Klingon.)

Interview with Lawrence:
http://svtplay.se/v/1726763/kobra/webbexklusivt__intervju_med_lawrence_m_schoen?cb,a1364145,1,f,-1/pb,a1364142,1,f,-1/pl,v,,1725827/sb,k102862,2,f,-1

Kobra on Klingon:
http://svtplay.se/v/1724880/kobra/del_2_av_11