tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 26 04:22:35 2009

Re: frasier Klingon

Mark J. Reed ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 8:32 PM, David Trimboli <[email protected]> wrote:
> That's funny. Whenever I speak Klingon, people who hear it always say it
> sounds like German, Hebrew, or Yiddish. It's probably the guttural
> sounds that English speakers aren't familiar with.

Could be.  I had the opposite experience - the other day I wished a
Swedish coworker happy birthday in his native language, and another
coworker at the table, knowing my interests, thought the Swedish was
Klingon... ;)

-marqoS
--
Mark J. Reed <[email protected]>