tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 29 14:54:43 2009

Re: AM I Going To Have to Be Really Rude to get Your Attention?

Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. wrote:
> Wrong.   Go to the page.   I can't get the passcode.   Intervention is
> needed.   You must have a webmaster.   Getting your email as spam for
> eternity is not a viable option.

What part of

	You can also leave the password blank if you have forgotten your
	password. You will be e-mailed an authorization string which you
	will need to provide.

don't you understand? Enter your address, leave the password blank,
retrieve your mail, and enter the authorization string.

--
David Trimboli
http://www.trimboli.name/

Back to archive top level