tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 29 14:32:54 2009

Re: AM I Going To Have to Be Really Rude to get Your Attention?

Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. ([email protected])

Please lurk close enough to the scene to overhear at least this much: what
I have said several times: I am not willing to accept spam as the solution
as to how to get rid of spam.

I say to you what I said to the others: learn how to behave!

Your site lacks a proper "unsubscribe" function, and that is UNCONSCIONABLE!

Christopher Fulkerson

***************

On Fri, May 29, 2009 2:12 pm, Renee Scherer wrote:
> That which you originally requested is not spam.  If the administrator has
> thus far been unable to attend to your request, why not simply add the
> list
> to your own spam filter?  This seems a viable solution if you are
> unwilling
> to wait.
> --Renee, lurker
>
> On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 3:58 PM, Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Wrong.   Go to the page.   I can't get the passcode.   Intervention is
>> needed.   You must have a webmaster.   Getting your email as spam for
>> eternity is not a viable option.
>>
>> Not one of you have really read a letter I've written: in every case I
>> tell you there's no way for me to get the passcode.   How many times am
>> going to have to say the same thing over and over?   Your page is
>> lacking
>> an important piece of functioning courtesy.
>>
>> Christopher Fulkerson
>>

>> On Fri, May 29, 2009 1:50 pm, Fiat Knox wrote:
>> >
>> > I just sent you an email myself, now. I know that your email address
>> is
>> > valid, because it's the same one to which I sent an earlier email this
>> > very evening - an email to which you replied, calling me "callow."
>> >
>> > However, you should by now know exactly what to do to remove yourself
>> from
>> > the list. You have been contacted by the great and the good on this
>> list,
>> > but the actual removal is entirely in your own hands. It's standard
>> list
>> > security protocol. You subbed; only you can unsub.
>> >
>> > Peace,
>> >

>> > Alex.

> --
> Renee Scherer