tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 29 13:18:48 2009

RE: Unwelcome Email: White Dwarfs and Neutron Stars

Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. ([email protected])

THIS IS UNWELCOME EMAIL.    UNWELCOME EMAIL IS SPAM.   I HAVE REPEATEDLY
REQUESTED REMOVAL FROM YOUR MAILING LIST.
REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR LIST, STOP SENDING YOUR SPAM, OR I WILL BE FORCED
TO SEEK HELP FROM WHATEVER LEGAL AUTHORITIES ARE AVAILABLE.
REPLIES TO THIS EMAIL ARE ALSO NOT WELCOME UNLESS THEY WILL RESOLVE THIS
ISSUE AS I HAVE MADE CLEAR IT NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED.

On Fri, May 29, 2009 10:14 am, Fiat Knox wrote:

> Dejpu'bogh Hov also works for me, though as with the English "neutron
> star" and "pulsar", or "black hole" and "collapsar," it might be possible
> to consider both options as possibly valid, in the same way as we have
> "not" and "paghlogh" for "never."
>
> Heh. mu'qaD veS as inspiration for astronomy. :)
>
> Peace,
>

> Alex.
>
> "Oh, I love it when they /ask/ me to corrupt them ..." - Me, talking to
> Nai, Mar 01 2008
>
> "You people and your quaint little categories." - Captain Jack Harkness,
> Torchwood
>
> "We're grown ups now, and it's our turn to decide what that means." -
> Randall Munroe, http://xkcd.com
>
> Conquer the Universe with me! See how at http://fiat-knox.livejournal.com
>
> We are now leaving the Kingdom of Star Trek and entering normal space.

Back to archive top level