tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 29 10:15:20 2009

RE: White Dwarfs and Neutron Stars

Fiat Knox ([email protected])

Dejpu'bogh Hov also works for me, though as with the English "neutron star" and "pulsar", or "black hole" and "collapsar," it might be possible to consider both options as possibly valid, in the same way as we have "not" and "paghlogh" for "never."

Heh. mu'qaD veS as inspiration for astronomy. :)

Peace,

Alex.

"Oh, I love it when they /ask/ me to corrupt them ..." - Me, talking to Nai, Mar 01 2008

"You people and your quaint little categories." - Captain Jack Harkness, Torchwood

"We're grown ups now, and it's our turn to decide what that means." - Randall Munroe, http://xkcd.com

Conquer the Universe with me! See how at http://fiat-knox.livejournal.com

We are now leaving the Kingdom of Star Trek and entering normal space.