tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 29 13:03:45 2009
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Fiat Knox (email@example.com)
- From: Fiat Knox <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Rude People
- Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 20:02:21 +0000 (GMT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1243627341; bh=KFKYnAWunmGUyYV8LBT6aTjYf72tuVxZ7ZEBT4YXLnY=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=AAK/NhXjhw+2WI8FM75ba+K8MOmRL9NhTfwQG4NpFEdXmzFtm0hUogM2bG1We32prw34utDTrnHIIYkObzrOEm7vdmJMKha8EwZ46MJIHKGm4yCGT9hnPhyGHj53jDv3u5lftCWxKrA1EjYvsBEtRc25zijnLrgi6a28C8ECaz4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ao81u2Jp9VbwIHakM8I5uuV+xA7p90+bsVqJLS59eq6hoNasPWnZ6k8hBBRfeChYNnqx2xeOhsgnaukXHs6OB7Vc8jk30p4Qdp4htLzq4+0XgYOe2vbJLOcHqojzu/uHs39RX5k9qPrmFjdCe4BwhhuBzQWog0Zhensao6xYB2c=;
Good point. I said as much to him privately.
--- On Fri, 29/5/09, Terrence Donnelly <email@example.com> wrote:
> From: Terrence Donnelly <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Subject: Re: AM I Going To Have to Be Really Rude to get Your Attention?
> To: email@example.com
> Date: Friday, 29 May, 2009, 8:43 PM
> When I have lost the instructions to a mailing list I
> subscribed to, I've taken responsibility for my actions and
> lack of organization. Instead of pointless harassment,
> I just send every message from that list to my spam
> folder. Eventually, they go there automatically, where
> I don't have to be bothered by them, and without me having
> to bother others to make up for my own lack of foresight.
> -- ter'eS (no Ph.D., but no dummy either)
> --- On Fri, 5/29/09, Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > From: Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. <email@example.com>
> > Subject: AM I Going To Have to Be Really Rude to get
> Your Attention?
> > To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> > Date: Friday, May 29, 2009, 11:38 AM
> > Dear Klingon Scholars,
> > I have been asking consistently and politely for weeks
> > be taken off of
> > this list. Gwunch we said he forwarded the
> > info to the proper source;
> > there has been no result. He is the only
> > person to even respond.
> > Thinking it might be my duty to do this, I went to
> > site, where I
> > could not find where to unsubscribe.
> > And I am going to be very rude to you at every opportunity.
At least he's honest.
> > Your group has been a bad experience for
> > me.
> > On Fri, May 29, 2009 9:23 am, Fiat Knox wrote:
> > > Time to throw my satchel of ngat into the fire:-
/Not/ what I'd intended ...
- Re: Rude People
- From: "Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D." <email@example.com>