tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 23 11:57:39 2009

Re: Klingon orthography

Michael Everson ([email protected])

On 23 Jun 2009, at 19:43, Steven Boozer wrote:

> Convincing Okrand may be one thing, but convincing the publishers of
> TKD, Simon & Schuster,  that there's a market willing to buy a
> revised 3rd edition is something else entirely.

That's no problem. If they chose to pass on it, Evertype would be
quite happy to publish it, assuming that Okrand had the right to offer
it to another publisher. I've been publishing grsammars and
dictionaries since 1995.

See
http://www.amazon.com/Breton-Grammar-Roparz-Hemon/dp/1904808115/evertype-20
  and
http://www.amazon.com/Concise-Dictionary-Cornish-Place-Names/dp/1904808220/evertype-20
  and
http://www.amazon.com/Concise-Dictionary-Middle-English-Middle_english/dp/1904808239/evertype-20

{{:-)

I've a range of Alice In Wonderlands too (Irish, Cornish, Esperanto).