tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 15 10:18:50 2009

Re: pIqaD origins

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Geez, who let you out of your cage?  That's a hell of a lot of rage to come out of a simple question. As for being a "close-minded(sic) alphabet-lover", I'll remember that the next time I'm reading Egyptian or Japanese.

But now, re-reading your random screed, I think you're just a troll.

-- ter'eS