tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 26 18:51:51 2009

Re: 'oQqar pe'pu'bogh; naQHommey rur ghIq mIQpu'

qe'San (Jon Brown) wrote:
> What I'd like to know is, does anyone understand my following sentence:
> 'oQqar pe'pu'bogh; naQHommey rur.  ghIq mIQpu'
>
> If you do what does it mean to you?
> - is it messy or just bad use of grammar

'oQqar lupe'lu'pu'bogh
cut tubers

naQHommey means "minor sticks," whatever those are. -Hom does not mean
"small."

> If it's just nonsense
> - let me know and I'll say what I was trying to describe/mean.
> - although did you at least get the gist of what I meant?

I know what you meant, but I don't know if you meant it as a sentence, a
noun phrase, or something else. Pick one.

'oQqar naQ lumIQlu'pu'bogh
'oQqar lupe'lu'pu'bogh 'ej lumIQlu'pu'bogh

--
SuStel
tlhIngan Hol MUSH

Back to archive top level