tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 26 16:18:12 2009
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
'oQqar pe'pu'bogh; naQHommey rur ghIq mIQpu'
qe'San \(Jon Brown\) (qeSan@btinternet.com)
- From: "qe'San \(Jon Brown\)" <qeSan@btinternet.com>
- Subject: 'oQqar pe'pu'bogh; naQHommey rur ghIq mIQpu'
- Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 00:12:42 +0100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:Reply-To:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=fWxvS3jjOSaFYerS4bGrFCnIBZ7qNUAjSZ7eaT355Khk7YdpAYJgy2f86YHe7ewRpEEhRRkCv7ScVSVgufjyZAbDfhGhqLvq2EQaXIJMDSx4ME2AJOMC2OCeOWdU+AveH/1sxXhfpk8B7Wmdq5n6ngkXgiDoKEr9Cyr8rmmenHI= ;
What I'd like to know is, does anyone understand my following sentence:
'oQqar pe'pu'bogh; naQHommey rur. ghIq mIQpu'
If you do what does it mean to you?
- is it messy or just bad use of grammar
- is there an accepted KLI slang equivalent?
If it's just nonsense
- let me know and I'll say what I was trying to describe/mean.
- although did you at least get the gist of what I meant?