tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 26 16:18:12 2009

'oQqar pe'pu'bogh; naQHommey rur ghIq mIQpu'

qe'San \(Jon Brown\) ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

What I'd like to know is, does anyone understand my following sentence:
'oQqar pe'pu'bogh; naQHommey rur.  ghIq mIQpu'

If you do what does it mean to you?
- is it messy or just bad use of grammar
- is there an accepted KLI slang equivalent?

If it's just nonsense
- let me know and I'll say what I was trying to describe/mean.
- although did you at least get the gist of what I meant?

qe'San

Back to archive top level