tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 02 19:50:25 2009

Re: Klingon orthography (was: Okrand at qep'a')

qurgh lungqIj ([email protected])

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 10:06 PM, Doq <[email protected]> wrote:

> It would be nice to develop it farther, but unless the interface for e-
> mail and keyboards makes a dramatic leap to make it easier to type and
> read piqaD, it's highly unlikely to happen.
>
> Doq

DaHjaj pIqaD vIlo'. TwitterDaq jIjawtaHvIS vIlo'. lulo' je latlh nuvpu'.

I type and read in pIqaD on a daily basis. I had two conversations with
people in it just today. I have an installer on my blog for Windows Vista/7:
http://www.wizage.net/. If you use XP there are options too.

qurgh

Back to archive top level