tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 02 20:12:17 2009

Re: Klingon orthography (was: Okrand at qep'a')

In a message dated 7/2/2009 22:09:37 Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> 3. The Skybox cards were an apparent exception to item 2. The pIqaD
> parts actually do spell what the romanized characters spell for the
> Klingon parts, according to the same character mapping that we use in
> our fan-based alphabet.

I don't know what fan-based alphabet you're talking about, but only some of
the Skybox cards have pIqaD that maps to the romanized characters, and they
have only 10 characters to do it with.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level