tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 18 12:25:57 2009

RE: New help getting "Self Control" translated into Klingon.

Mystic_Vampyr ([email protected])

I want to thank you all for your help..
I am going with SeH'eghmeH paq'a'

I just like the way it rolls of the tounge.. ;)

Thank you all again.. it is an honor to be allowed to post here.

Vam'Pyr